header

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Odds 'n Ends

Sorry for the lapse in updating! Shann and I have been busy with experiments in the kitchen.

A few notes on today
• I got passes to Parliament to see the Prime Minister's Questions!!!! I'm so excited! I get to see Tony Blair defend himself against the lords and ladies! Hear hear! The earliest available pass was for the last week I'm in London. So I'm even more thankful that I got it. (thanks, Justin, for tips on nabbing it!)
• Shann and I were going to see Mary Poppins tomorrow, but I found out a few hours ago that I have an academic meeting right when the show starts. :-( I think I'll try to go next week, though.
• We're trying to plan a trip to Krakow and Warsaw. I want to see Auschwitz.
• We are also trying to go to the Scottish Highlands, specifically Glasgow.
• My Chinese flatmates are taking me to a Korean restaurant tomorrow! ^_^


Here's a video of my Welsh friend Reese. He's saying the name of the longest town in Wales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home