header

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Eye Spied


Went up on the London Eye last night! It’s quite an impressive view of London. It felt good to look over the buildings and be able to recognize major landmarks after three months here.




Afterward, we went to Wagamama, since a few of our good family friends had recommended it so much. I had the ginger chicken udon. Pretty good stuff!






And here’s the promised picture from The Snowman!


More pictures here.

OK, back to work. Getting a little stressed about my papers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

oh man! shan and noelle, i know your face isn't in london anymore, but your pictures are gorgeous! i guess i have to get my face to london sometime in the future.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Also visit my page :: weightloss programs

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home